MONDAYS—THURSDAYS 8:30A.M.– 8:00P.M.
SATURDAYS………………. 11:00A.M.– 5:00P.M.
ANY CHANGES MADE TO THE REGULAR HOURS WILL BE POSTED AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE LIBRARY.
The Joyce Robinson Learning Resource Centre has an impressive collection. Materials can be borrowed by students/trainees and staff of the Portmore Community College and the HEART College of Construction Services. Members of the community are also welcomed to use the library.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Each student is required to carry his/her student identification card and must produce this when required by authorized library personnel.
2. ABSOLUTELY no eating or drinking is allowed in the library.
3. No smoking is allowed in the library.
4. No music should be played in the library
5. No Games should be played in the library
6. Answering of cell phones in the library is strictly prohibited
7. All bags, parcels, briefcases, cutting instruments such as scissors, knives and razors are to be left at the entrance of the library.
8. All valuables and ID cards are to be removed from your bags– The library will not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen.
9. Books must not be taken out of the library without permission from a library staff.
10. Users must be properly attired, if not you will be asked to leave the library
11. Do not remove or deface library furniture, you will be held responsible
12. The library staff reserves the right to ask noisy or disorderly persons to leave the library.